[VAC] K&N air cleaners

I believe they make K&N air-cleaners for everything. I put one into a '99
Prowler and noticed the improvement instantly. Improved air-flow's the main
thing, and the fact that they're cleanable and re-usable is a big plus, too.
Paxton uses the K&N in their Prowler supercharger kit... they modified the
airbox cover by adding a couple of holes... and got an extra 1lb of boost.
Probably the best 'bang-for-the-buck' upgrade for any vehicle.

 Tuna
'48 Trailwind
'49 FrankenJeepster
'62 Kaiser-Willys 'Forward-Control' 170