[VAC] Re: Subject: Durango

I have a K&N on my 305 4V also, and flip the air cleaner cover over in the
summer when towing. There is a noticable increase in kick with the open
induction and K&N vs the stock cleaner sucking through the tube, and also a
real howl as the secondaries open up. But it sounds like your setup, with
the ram induction, etc. is more elaborate. Does K&N supply the tube, etc.
also? Do they have a web site? Where'd you get the HP figures? What's the
stock HP for a 5.9?

Curious.

Dan
86 Caprice towcar