[VAC] Towing 64 19' Globetrotter Through Rockies

I am planning on towing a 1964 19' Globetrotter Through Rockies on it's way
back to California. The tow vehicle is a V6 1991 Toyota Landcruiser. Am I
crazy? The trailer is not loaded with personal belongings as I have just
purchased it, so it is not "loaded". I know I am going to pay dearly on gas
mileage as I only get 10mpg without the trailer. Where might I experience
problems (transmission?) and what can I do to monitor and avoid potential
problems?

Thanks!

Charles Willson
Santa Cruz, CA