[VAC] Re: owing with a '72 Chev Truck

I've driven both a 1970 4X4 350 & automatic Suburban and still have a 1983 350
with automatic + overdrive & 342 ratio rear end GMC Suburban. The 1983 has
185,000 miles on it and the original tranny so far. Even the engine is still
going strong with new timing chain, belts & hoses just before last year's trip
to the WBCCI International. They both have adequate power for a 22 foot. I tow
several different sizes of Airstreams & equipment trailers and even tow a 31 ft.
Sovereign with the 1983 and just take it a bit slower on the steep hills. I live
in the foothills of the North Cascade mountains in Washington state. We do have
plenty of hills around here.

Pat