[VAC] Re: black water tank

I have a 53 Flying Cloud (fairly sure its' 21') and it's got what
looks like a marine toilet mounted up on a box that's six or so
inches high. I suspect that it's an above-floor black water tank.

It's street side, just forward of the bed. It looks like it was added
on but since I didn't do it, I don't know for sure.

I suspect that all the trailers of this era had two twin beds in back
and that most of them were converted over the years to a single
larger bed. True? That's how this one is arranged.

I seem to have reached a critical mass of trailers, so this one is
being listed on eBay any day now, right after I have my housekeeper
gives the inside a once-over to make it all nice and pretty.

Will keep the list posted when I have a URL for it.