[VAC] Re: Interesting story 955 FC w/ 30k pic

A while ago I asked if someone knew who owned an old
club number that still is on my trailer.  Someone
found it in an old Wally club book and sent me the
name that was in this old book.  The guy I (me as the
fourth owner) bought the trailer from (third owner)
said he bought it in LA, Calif in 1967.  He didn't
remember the name of the person (second owner) just
the city.  He said that this owner bought it from
Wally, who was a friend of his, and Wally owned this
trailer (first owner).

With this name (2nd owner) found in the Wally club
book, I search online and made a call to someone with
the same last name in the city that the trailer came
from.  It turned out to be the grandson of the 2nd
owner.  I talked to him awhile and he said if he found
any pictures he would send them to me. And he did!!
Here is the picture from old days.  I can't send any
new pictures because they are all too big.

My question:  what is the tow vehicle??

It has to be something before 1967.

thanks

image/pjpeg