[VAC] Re: Correct Measurement of Tongue/Hitch Weight

Harley:
   I got two bathroom scales and put some blocks on them and laid a board
between them.  Then I added the weights together. The board had to be level
and equally spaced between the scales so they would read about the same
...otherwise, one overloaded.  With your trailer you'd need three scales,
I'm sure. Our Globe Trotter that weighs around 4000 pounds had a hitch
weight of 547.

Does your Durango have the big motor or the smaller motor?

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html