[VAC] Re: I know it's a new one - any input?

There are Chevy people and there are Ford people and there are Chrysler
people.  I am a Ford guy..  I would recommend at least and F-250 truck,
E-250 van or Expedition.  All are 3/4 ton capacity.

I was lucky enough to find a 1966 F-250 Camper Special which has beefed up
rear suspension to carry extra wieght.  It has a huge transmission cooler
(very important when pulling a 30+ footer).  Reese or Hensley stabilizer
hitch is important because of the mass of your coach.

The Chevy 1/2 ton is not beefy enough for such a big heavy trailer in my
opinion.
If you choose a pickup, I recommend a camper shell so you can stow some of
your heavier stuff in the puller without exposure to tthe elements.  The
shell also provides a windscreen for the front of the trailer.
If I had my choice of new vehicles I would get a Ford E-350 one ton van
with the diesel engine.
Hope this contributes.
Bob