[VAC] I know it's a new one - any input?

Hey all - I got this question via email - any input?

Toby

By Roy & Debra on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 12:52 am:

Just purchased a 1997 Excella 30/31 foot.
We have received mixed signals on the vehicle needed
to tow it.
We have a Chevy 1/2 ton with a 5.3 liter V8 that is
rated to tow 8,000 lbs.
Our Airstream max's out at 8,300 lbs GVWR.
We have heard of Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton vehicles
towing
variations on our unit.  However, we have not
discussed the issues with anyone in a similar
position.
We are obviously new to all this.  Please send any
relevant input to Relief@aol.com

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com
VAGRANT WBCCI 2029 VAC