[VAC] Nuvite Polish/AC

Thanks To All - that responded to the polishing question. Still have to try some of the
polishes on the AS and see which does the best for the condition it is in. I've just about
given up on the AC in the TT. Can't bear to cut a hole in the side ..sigh ..I think I will
experiment with the portable models that you can roll around. Sit it in the bath and put
drain line in the shower. Only worry is the heat from the unit. O' well,. it beats cutting a
hole.
Jerry ( in GA)