[VAC] Nuvite polish

Hello All,
    It won't be long before I start polishing the 57 Overlander. Has
anyone had any experience with the Nuvite polishes? I checked their
internet site and it is more costly than Rolite. They suggest that you
use a coarse
abrasive first and then their fine polish on a corroded surface.. What
about a finish coat? I've checked out the archives and personal pages on
polishing but no one used Nuvite. I'm looking for the quickest and
easiest
way to do a good job. I know..I know ... it isn't easy or quick! Of
course, I will do what it takes to make the old coach shine!
    One other item...I want to put a window air conditioner underneath
the fridge. utilizing the vent on the side and on the roof of the TT put
there for the fridge. Tom Walden, if you are there, you had an 57-58
Overlander. Would it work? Thanks ... in advance. :>)

Jerry (in GA)
WBCCI VAC