[VAC] Storage bins

Hi John,

Twenty years ago, when I couldn't find the brown plastic storage bins, I remembered seeing white
plastic storage bins at the local fish fry store. They come complete with water tight covers. Two of
them fit into the opening where one brown plastic storage bin fits. All I did was to clean them out,
bleach them to get rid of the fish odor, air dried them and that was it. Price -$0- and "Thank you
very much." In some parts of the country, I've paid $1 each for them.

Last year, when I found a cracked bin and two cracked covers in the group of 30 they gave me, I
returned the cracked ones and they gladly exchanged them.

A fringe benefit of water tight covers is they are also dust proof. We didn't use our swim suits or
beach towels this last winter. Today, when I opened that white box, everything still smelled squeeky
clean just as it was when I packed it nine months ago.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net