[VAC] Re: Questions on Uni-Volt

I'm in the process of installing the Intelli-Pwoer unit in my trailer, I justy
tore out the fuse panel from the Univolt and Bought a box to place it in, so I can
just keep using the old panel for everything. I even get to keep the ammeter.

I've got the old one out, I'm building a drawer for accessing the new unit by,
everything will be in the drawer under the stove. Just pull out the drawer to get
at all of the charger/convertor stuff. I've got the base built, and next is the
drawer itself.

bobb