[VAC] Re: Transmission Oil Temp and Use of OD

Jim,

After reading your posts for the last year or so, I've come to the
conclusion that you just have bad luck! I've had 2 Diesel Suburbans and a
1985 Chevrolet Diesel truck. All of which I had good luck with. I currently
have a 1987 Buick Grand National with 131,000 miles on the original
un-rebuilt 200R4 transmission. This cars has run a best of 12.33 @ 110.04
MPH in the quarter mile and has about 90 drag strip passes on it. I just
returned about an hour ago from a 4,700 mile 2 week trip to the Grand Canyon
and surrounding area in a 65,000 mile FORD B190 AIRSTREAM with no problems.
I've had good luck with both American and Japanese cars and owned many of
both.

My .02,
Geven
'67 Caravel