[VAC] Tail Sag Question

Question for the list ...

I'm looking at a late 60s vintage rear bath Airstream that has a 2" gap between the floor and the bottom of the molded plastic interior in the back of the bathroom. I think this is referred to as "tail sag." My question is how serious is this problem, what is the fix and how expensive is it if repaired professionally? Is it a feasible fix for a VAC owner- restorer type? I believe some hearty souls have had experience with this problem.

Thanks,

Jim Greene