[VAC] Re: Height of 73" Overlander /w air/cond

My 64 Safari measures 9 feet tall W/O AC . I think you would have no problem.
What I think you would have a problem with is the Cortez trail-- I have been on
that road. I think it is route 666? Anyway my wife & I call it the highway to
hell. Don't get me wrong- it's a beautiful area, BUT You may not want to do ALL
of it. It goes for along way, 120 miles, and it is very curvy, and hilly, and
long. Basically, it got old going constantly UP & DOWN & AROUND.  When you get
to Alpine, AZ, you may want to consider an exit to the west. Otherwise, there
is no way off going south till the end. Good luck.
If you can drive that while towing your A/S, you'll be a graduate.
 Jere Potter #1877
'64 Safari , Fort Collins, CO