[VAC] Re: Brake controllers

Dan,
 Thank you very much for the feedback on the Warner controller!

I've heard others say nice things about their dealings with Can-Am RV,
so feel pretty good about dealing with them. Besides, I like their
WebSite with the treatise on hitching. That should be Required Reading
for all those who are new to towing a travel trailer. I'm probably
closer to London, ON than you are, but will install the controller
myself anyway.

                                   <<Jim>>