[VAC] Re: Safe Camping and Feeling Safe

I've slept in many a highway rest area with no problem.  Before I got my
camper van and Airstream I toured over 30,000 miles on a bicycle, including
two round the world trips.

I have never been bothered while resting.  Maybe it's because I project an
image of poverty or self assurance.  Maybe it's because I simply am not
afraid.  One image that comes to mind was thousands of Indian men women and
children sleeping on the floor of the train station in
Varanassi.  They also sleep under carts all along the road.

We Americans are becoming afraid of everything.  Let's circle the coaches
and bed down :)
Bob