[VAC] Re: Hauling

I appreciate all the information regarding my choice to help my friend by
hauling his trailer to Salton Sea.  He is helping me by expediting the
installation of tow hitch and brake controller.

I have this problem with the litigious society in which we find
ourselves.  Today I visited or called a dozen welders and steel
fabricators.  None of them worked on trailer hitches anymore because of
"insurance".

I finally found one old codger who appreciated what I wanted and said "Can
do!"  He's been working on classic Ford Pickups for 30 years and can
fabricate a Reese mount hitch that is firmly attached to the frame and
won't interfere with the functionality of the slide out rear bumper on my
puller.

I think I have it figured out.  I don't need a lawyer.  And I don't need
another regulatory consultant.  I need a darn good old fashioned fabricator.
Bob