[VAC] Re: What kind of Generator??

FWIW: I just saw yesterday a Honda 2000 Watt generator at a John Deere dealer-
asked if it was a new model, yes it was,with a price of about 1100 dollars.
I asked if they were really as quiet as I had heard about, then he grabbed a
1000 watt model, took me outside to demo it. It started on the second pull, and
was very quiet, though certainly not "noiseless". If I used it, I would still
want to put a distance away. But then again, I have a solar panel with 1000 watt
inverter for my needs in the woods.
Jere Potter '64 Safari, Ft Collins, CO