[VAC] Replacement and Repair Questions

We are the proud new owners of a '73 Excella '31 travel trailer.  We have a
question about where we can get our hands on the brown wood roll down
material that was used for the cabinets.  Most of the ones in the trailer are
broken or non-existent.  If anyone out there knows we would greatly
appreciate it.  Also we were reading in one of the postings that there is
going to be a rally -- perhaps somewhere near Natural Bridge, VA -- could you
please let us know when and where.  We used our trailer on our trip back from
purchasing it in AZ, but are anxious to get it on the road again.  Thanks in
advance for the answers to our questions :)

Derek and Teri
(Future Full-timers)