[VAC] Re: What kind of Generator??

Jim, I'll probably get that Honda because you can paralle two together. Do
you know if I can plug my trailer into it? I'll just be using it for the
Magnatec converter, which charges the battery too or should I just go
straight to charging the battery? I'll just be using lights and the 12 volt
13" TV.  Since the 1000 watt is so small I'll have to ck on the amps my
converter draws. To convert amps to watts I think you have to multipy the
amps X  the volts=WATTS.  I sure don't want to buy something that's usless
to me.

DSK in TEXAS