[VAC] Re: Tires for 1969 Caravelm Michelin XCA Radial

I was just trying to look the Michelin XCA up on the Michelin Website, I it
looks like the XCA tire has been replaced by another line of tire. They
didn't list 700R15 size. All they had were the metric sizes. I'm sure a
Michelin dealer would be able to tell me.

The tire dealer I was dealing with in our small town told me to go with the
ST rated tire. I bought Cooper 225 R 15  load range D 8 ply rated tires good
for 2540 pounds at 65 psi.  Seem to be good, but not very convenient since I
have to install them flat!