[VAC] Re: Canvas

Marc,

Lubbock, TX where I live is a big agricultural area which means lots of
trucking. There are a couple of local companies here which make custom
fitted canvas truck covers.  I have no idea how they are priced, might even
be outrageous, but if you have dimensions I could ask or can e-mail you
their phone numbers.

I haven't gone that far yet but my vintage Safari has a brand X awning with
bad appearing fabric.  I noticed that Camping World advertises replacement
awning fabric at a reasonable price.

Harvey