[VAC] window elbows - I need a spare

Gerald Shippen,

Now that you've read Marc's caveat, here is one that ALMOST applies to you. It applies to all of us
who own a 1967 (probably other years, too).

The elbow part of the arm that enables the window to open or close when the inside handle is rotated
- is made of pot metal. You bump the window, you break the elbow. The window corners are just as
"weapon like" and hurt just as much as those in a 1963.

The problem with broken elbows is I cnly find replacements by being a scavenger - my least favorite
way to find replacement parts. I'm still searching for a spare. If I don't bump it, a slight breeze
will catch it just right - and break it. My fancy little strips of cloth hanging down so I wont't
bump it won't do any good if a sudden breeze comes my way.

Terry
1963 22' Flying Cloud
1967 22' Safari