[VAC] 1966 Airstream Brochure

Hi all -

I have finally put the 1966 Airstream sales brochure up on my website for
downloading.  You can find some sample pages in the Airstream Gallery, but
the actual brochure is in the Downloads section.  I split it into 2 halves
for easier downloading, but they are still quite large...I just wanted to
warn those of you on dial-up connections.

The first half is mostly beauty shots of vintage Airstreams in scenic
locations with lifestyle-oriented copy.  The second half is construction and
product-oriented with features, options and floorplans for all of the 1966
models.  It is in .pdf format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open
it...there is a button on the site to get Acrobat if you don't already have
it.

Tom