[VAC] Re: Unique Airstream sighting

I really don't know what it's use is. I went by the spot today on bicycle, with
digital camera in hand, but it was not there. I continued on the bike path to
the fenced area where I've seen it before, and it was not there either. Must be
stored in a different spot, or maybe it gets taken on the road- imagine that! I
will keep on the lookout for it. If I ever had my hands on it, it would make a
great wood shop, since I think there was nothing but room in it.
It was nice enough today to be out on a bike, a perfect Colorado day, a big
contrast to last weekends snow storm. I had planned to take my Safari back up
to my Mountain lot, but didn't even try knowing what was coming. Two weeks
previous to that, I took it up the canyon all the way to the last big hill into
my area, and could not get enough traction, even in 4 WD low range, due to the
snow,& mud still at the base of the hill. Had to back down about 500 feet of
curving dirt road after giving up. I think my traction would have been better
to the front wheels if I had the equalizing bars on. I kept them off for better
maneuverability. Next time I'll have them on if there's still snow. For those
of you coming to the august rally, don't worry, the snow should be long gone by
then. ;)