[VAC] Re:

Jeff,
Although our '67 Caravel had been well-maintained, I have had some struggles in the propane section.
Is the Hydro Flame Pilot your water heater?  If it is, I struggled each spring w/getting it to light.  The previous owner had a spare Pilot Light unit he mailed me -- it was no
better.  He reported a spring ritual of cleaning and blowing these units out, and then no further trouble for the season.  Well, we had troubles all season.
    So last year I went to a local dealer and found two Pilot Light assemblies on his shelf -- one being much closer to the AStream unit.  With rather minimal effort on my part, I
managed to get it to fit.  But I had to have the dealer do the final crimps on the gas parts for me.  No troubles w/pilot lights since... [but then I haven't taken it out of
winterizing yet].
Huff