[VAC] "Smoke & Tears" - transformed

I have spent over two months with intense rehabilitation of my 1979 Ford
E-150 Campervan. After bringing it up to California smog approval, I
realized that she just didn't have the lungs to pull my Airstream.

And then I saw the "Camper Special" setting there by the boulevard, eager
to be mine. It is a 1966 Ford E-250 with one ton "load package". Three
separate gas tanks totalling 60 gallons!
It has a 351 Windsor with no smog devices. You could eat off the engine, it
is so clean.

So I arranged to trade my 1979 Ford Campervan for a pickup with a camper
shell that would certainly qualify as minimalist.
I am in love!
Bob