[VAC] Headroom Question

I've been reading this list for a month or so and wondering if I should try
a vintage Airstream.  I have the time and ability to enjoy one but have a
basic problem.

I'm just over 6'4" tall.  We currently have a motorhome with 78" interior
height which is fine.  I see that the current model Airstreams have an
interior height of 6'3" which would not work for me.  I've asked two dealers
about possible higher ceilings in older models and they said "Airstreams are
all about the same height inside as the current ones".

However on this list a couple of weeks ago there were some  heigher
measurements for older models (1960's as I recall) but those measurements
may have been before installing a floor.  Does someone out there know of an
Airstream model with about 78" of headroom?

Thanks,

Keith Williams, Moline IL