[VAC] I finally got an Airstream!

I've been lurking on the list for a couple of months now, and after looking
at a number of Airstreams and Argosy's, I just made arrangements to purchase
a 1972 Overlander.  The owner purchased it new from the Airstream dealership
in Kernersville, NC.  It was made in California.

At 27 ft., it's a bit longer than I'd have liked.  My van is an extended
length, so it's going to be a bit daunting at first driving the pair the
first few times.

My first question.  I need to replace the battery.  Do you guys recommend a
particular brand?  I'll try to get some photos up on my web site when I get
it home (that's going to be an adventure in itself).  Oh, yes, and to get it
home, I have to replace the 6 prong adapter on my van to the Airstream 7
prong one.  Can someone tell me the part number of the correct receptacle?

Thanks,
Mary