[VAC] Re: Smoke & Tears

If you order from JC Whitney be sure to order some rocker cover clips to
spread the load. They list at $4.99 in my latest catalog.

Be aware that JC Whitney seems to adjust catalog prices by charging a
larger shipping fee. You will be shocked at the shipping fee.

Also be aware that some JC Whitney merchandise may have come from used
engines having been cleaned and plated, and I have little confidence of
it having been straightened.

Also some merchandise may have come from China or India, hand made out
of discarded pop cans by very poorly paid labor who may not have much
grasp of the concepts of dimensions and flatness of gasket surfaces.

Gerald J.