[VAC] Re: Propane lamps

I believe we've had much discussion on the use of the installed propane lamps,
but not since I had a chance to use mine!

Last season I used mine on many nights!  It was great to run that lamp instead
of using the battery. I rarely plug in.

There was plenty of light, and a white noise. It had a familiar aire to it...I
guess reminding me of the old pumping models.
It had a pleasing sound, and yes, delivered heat.
Quite a bit on those hot muggy nights.

I also carried extra...whatchamacallits...because they certainly would vibrate
to pieces in transit. Mantels!!

I think when I remount the fixture, on my forward bukhead, I will try some softer
rubber type mounts.

My .02 cents...I endorse the propane lamp.

Nick  Ct
WDCU
VAC