[VAC] Re: Invertors / transformers

A word of caution in picking up a small inverter.   They can create a lot
of static/interference when used with radio.  I picked up a Powerwattz
300 from Camping world, primarily to be able to operate a portable radio
off the battery.  It created so much static that the radio is unusable
with this device.  I then read the instructions in detail  and it states
the unit may not be effective with  boom boxes and similar products.
Unfortunately this should be printed on box or otherwise made known to
purchasers.  Buyer beware.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC