[VAC] Re: Furnace (Hydro flame)

Hi Jeff, I hope I`m not to late in the reply ,I`ve been away from the computer and camping for a few days .
  It isnt necessary to take the whole thing out of the trailer to service the burner . Disconnect the gas lines on both ends , unclip the thermocouple , and remove the two small nuts from the bottom of the burner assembly base plate . Before you try to turn them ,soak them real good in pb blaster or crc penetrating oil of some sort , or heat them carefully with a brazing tip. Otherwise they will break for sure. The base is a tight friction fit , carefully tap around the circumference ,it should come off .
    Doing it this way means that you dont have to take out the oven to unfasten the vent, if its in a Caravel anyway .I taped a flexible hose on the vacuum to clean out the vent .
   Hope it helps ,Its a nice heater ,let me know if you end up replacing it ,I m looking for parts just in case mine fails someday.
I have been using mine alot , twas 25 degrees for the last couple of nights . I was hot in there !
Chris Elliott
67 caravel