[VAC] Re: LED light bulbs

I think this is the real question in many of our minds--mine, anyway. How
do we compare the usability of the various LED arrays to conventional
light bulbs? The LEDs don't seem to be labeled, e.g., "equivalent to 40
watt incandescent bulb". A willingness to pay a high initial price for
energy efficiency (to reduce drain on our batteries) is wasted if the
"bulb" won't do the job. Can anyone suggest how to anticipate, from the
data provided for the various LEDs and LED assemblies, how much
usefulness we'd be getting?

Rob