[VAC] Re: DC TV's

Jim,

Looks like I should consider a larger solar panel array for real world
output and consumption. I just finished replacing the kitchen light with a
Thinlight 12v flourescent in our coach. I really like their low power
consumption but worry about changing too much from the "1973 look". I have
flourescent lights for everything except the beam type reading lights. I
really would like to retain them and it would be so nice if a suitable led
system would use a similar mount so they could be retained. I would really
love to have a Honda 1K generator but they are very pricey. If you or
anyone has researched this I am sure alot of folks would be appreciative.
Thanks for the tip on the charger/convertor. I am all ears...err..eyes on
the water solution. Bear in mind that most camping will be done out West.
We have land in Oregon and plan to retire there in a couple years. Thanks!

                                                     1973 Safari