[VAC] Re: Wierd Brakes

I had some truck brakes that worked that way. I figured it was a
combination of wet linings from condensation and probably slightly rusty
disks from sitting unused for several days at a time. Different brake
linings may act differently. Perhaps you can drive gently and stop
mostly without brakes until on pavement and away from other campers.
Then touch the Bambi brakes alone to dry them out. It may take
supersensitive fingers on the brake control at first. It might take
adding more resistance for cold starts with a dash panel switch to short
it out after the trailer brakes are dried.

Gerald J.