[VAC] Re: Black water tank

In most cases patching a plastic tank that is 30 or more years old can be an
exercise in futility. It is best to replace the tank and than you dont have
to worry about it for a very long time. In flordia there are many boat repair
places and marinas most of these places can have a tank built to the size you
need or there may be a stock size that will fill the bill when we built boats
and ordered tanks the openongs were placed where we wanted them and the size
opinings were to our specs. this may be of some help. dont expect to find one
that is correct off the shelf.
JIM SMITH