[VAC] Re: DC TV's

Bob,

Why not use an inverter. I bought a 300 watt portable unit from Camping
World as a standby till I do the solar panels, extra batteries, whole coach
inverter thing. I just bought a new(low watt consumption" 13" AC tv and I
can run both a satellite receiver and tv off a single battery with the 300
watt inverter while boondocking.........but not for a long period of time.
That, will be addressed in phase II.  ;~)