[VAC] Bearing cross-reference data

Interchange Inc. a premier source for cross-reference data, specializing in
Bearing, Mounted Unit, Seal, Drive Belt, and Filter part numbers from
domestic and foreign producers and manufacturers, as well as OEMs.   Software
allow the user
 to instantly find alternative part numbers for all types of industrial,
agricultural, automotive, material handling and light truck applications, by
part number or by dimensions, for bearings

 If you would like to experience the ease of ONLINE parts cross-reference
 data, please visit
 http://demg.penton.com/turnstyle.php?ID=247.
 This service will allow you access to our data from any location in the
 world, as well as monthly updates to the site for less than the costs of
 the books and CD. To login and enjoy the convenience of our online data,
 please use the following username and password:

 Username: newequipment
 Password: guest

 Interchange Inc.
 4820 Park Glen Rd.