[VAC] Re: Compact Flourescent Bulbs

Jim,

I do not wish to change my bulb fixtures. Most of my interior is original
and I want to keep it that way. I was wondering if what was being talked
about was a standard sized (household) screw in bulb that ran on 12V. If so
I would replace my current 12V 40 Watt standard sized incandescents with
them as they would not change the appearance of the trailer. I do not
presently have a charger though I am planning on adding a simple battery
charger. Until then I rely on the tow vehicle to charge the battery. A
florescent bulb would help stretch the small battery reserve that I have in
the 3EE battery (which I also do not wish to replace).

Scott Scheuermann