[VAC] Re: Film at 11:00

Okay, I know this may be bordering on a really stupid suggestion, but here
goes anyhow.  In my bathroom at home (please bear with me I'm getting to
the Airstream part) we painted the walls with an oil based paint and I've
noticed that where the lotion bottle gets lotion on the wall the paint
bubbles up.  I am wondering if the reaction between the paint and the
lotion has to do with the oil lotion contains.  It causes the paint to
blister and then of course when I wash the walls it comes of.  I'm not
exactly suggesting you lotion the walls and windows in your Airstream, but
then again it might be worth a cheap bottle of lotion to see what
happens.  I can't imagine it would ruin the vinyl on the walls or the
plastic window, but you might want to try a little test spot.  I also must
caution you that it might take a while since usually there is lotion on the
wall for a while before I realize it and wipe it off.
Good Luck
Jodi