[VAC] Re: Stupid Newbie Question....

Title: Re: [VAC] Stupid Newbie Question....
Jeff, I Have a '68 Caravel too, I lit  my oven to check it out about a year ago, its Friday night so I can't trot out to check it out now . but I'll try to on sat or sun. I also think I have the manual for the stove as well , so maybe I can scan it and send it to you , the archives, Gerald & whoever else would like it. James in lovely Bowlusville, Ohio and if no one belives me I'll post a picture of the sign at the edge of town.