[VAC] Re: A Modest Proposal

Tuna, the proposal would require some up front money to get the ball rolling. Any idea what that would be? I didn't exactly follow the distinction that Sarah made between donations of money and donations of time. I guess I missed something. Are the VAC members who might elect to participate in the restoration by providing services to be compensated? I didn't see any mention of that. My impression was that everything (time and money) would be a donation to/for the VAC.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind