[VAC] Thetford VS. Sealand in Bambi?

I just replaced my original 1962 Saniware with a
Sealand that I bought online. I looked for a suitable
replacement for 2 years. The Sealand has a four bolt
pattern that is rotated 45 degrees from the usually
two bolt layout . I wanted the quality of the original
Saniware without the weight and bulk and excessive
water use of the top model  Thetford. The model 910 is
only slightly longer than the original Saniware. It
fit into the 1962 Bambi bathroom without any
modifications. The Sealand 910 did need the $15.00
adapter flange. The Sealand 910  is being discontinued
but is still available.