[VAC] In Memoriam

Hello Listees,

I have been absent as of late and do not know if others have received
the following news or not but it is with great sorrow that I report
this.  Former VAC Concours Steward and Washington DC Unit CoFounder, Mr.
Bill Scott, #3221, passed away this past week while in transit from
Texas to DC for the 2001 WDCU Cherry Blossom Rally.  According to his
son Mike, Bill was found in his Bambi at a rest area in Mississippi,
which is about 5 hours from his home.  The autopsy report indicated that
Bill either had a heart attack or a second stroke (he had a stroke about
six months ago).  Bill was a diabetic and was not always diligent in
following his medication.  He was 59 years old.

Bill loved the VAC, WDCU and the list.  He will certainly be missed by all.

Tom Howarth