[VAC] Trailer Tilt Around the Longitudinal Axis

I have a question concerning how much of an angle (left to right) it would be safe to pull my ' 68 Tradewind over when backing it into a parking spot. I would like to be able to park my trailer on a pad behind my house so it would be convenient to work on, load and unload for travel, etc. The yard slopes away from the side of the house fairly steeply so I would have to cross this slope to get the unit in the back yard. How much lower could one side of the trailer be compared to the other side without risk of the trailer rolling over on its side? No practical way to level access to the back yard unfortunately. The back yard itself is fairly level.

Thanks for your help on this one.

Jim Greene