[VAC] Holding tanks

Greetings from Wyoming, I am new  to the VAC and have very much enjoyed
reading the various questions and answers.  I have owned a Vintage Airstream
for eight years...all the time gradually restoring it. At present I am
working to replace the rear holding tank with two, one each for gray water
and brown water. Any suggestions for a supplier of tanks?  Should I place
them in the rear or re-establish them just behind the axles like some of the
newer models?  Thank you, Gerald Shippen, 1965 Overlander