[VAC] A Question of Interest

Fellow Vintage List Members,

For the past few months I have been corresponding with a company that
manufactures various electric powered devices for moving trailers.  They can
be used to move a trailer to the tow vehicle or to a parking spot;
especially into a tight spot.

What interested me in these particular movers is the fact that they operate
off of the trailer's battery or an external battery.  Other movers I have
looked at require shore power and a long cord.

I have become interested enough to consider representing these products.
Before I jump in, however, I thought it would be wise to "test the waters".
I have therefore obtained permission from our list administrator to poll
list members as to their thoughts and interest level.  PLEASE, PLEASE,
PLEASE, repsond ONLY off list.  This is not a sales pitch.  I have not even
seen any of the units.  I am simply trying to determine if there is a market
before deciding to proceed or not.  While pricing has not yet been
established I anticipate it to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $600 to
$800.

All that being said, if you care to,  please give me any input you feel
appropriate.  You can respond to

                    bdeeringok@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Bill